Field Service Software Engineer (m/f/d)
As soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours.
- Provide comprehensive end-user support via phone, LiveChat, and e-mail
- Direct software installation and configuration on-site while working closely will the customer IT as well as trouble-shooting (remote and on-site) of customer issues
- Act as a gateway to software development department (e.g. preparing requests and reproducing customer issues) and drive support requests to quick resolution including ownership regarding ticket resolution as well as client satisfaction
- Prepare and plan software installation as well as implementing the workflow
- Provide technical support with the Panasonic network setup at the customer site (WAN and WLAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security)
- Maintain system documentation in our internal system ensuring system reviews, follow-up, recommendation and configuration
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Computer Software Engineering Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing complex software support and solution services, ideally in an industry environment
- Excellent project management skills as well as knowledge of common support tools (e.g. Wireshark) and windows server (e.g. SQL, Red Hat, MS-Excel)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, other languages beneficial
- Highly communicative customer oriented teamplayer with independent and responsible workstyle
- Willingness to travel (approx. 70%) as well as clean driver’s license.
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.