Field Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: South of Spain (Seville, Granada or close)
Join our Spanish team and become part of an organization with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours and mobile work.
This position will be responsible for the south of Spain/Andalusia and can work in Home Office. For this position you will be provided with a company car.
- You drive all sales activities towards customers in your assigned geographical area (Andalusia)
- You will look after existing clients, enhance relationships and also proactively acquire new business
- You promote Panasonic products remotely as well as on-site at our customer
- You quote Panasonic products to customers
- You engage in market research and gather relevant information about general business trends as well as about current and future customers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully finished a university degree or commercial education, preferably in the field of Electronical Engineering
- You have some years of experience in a technical sales position and have achieved success in building and enhancing client relationships
- You are business fluent in Spanish and have good command over the English language
- You have a positive attitude, are able to communicate well with customers and build lasting relationships
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis and have a valid driving license
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.