WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and a steep learning curve.
- You Support the AFB (Application Function Blocks) project initiated by IDBS in Japan.
- You cooperate closely with the team and support in the daily business
- You participate in a variety of different projects, offering you valuable insights into the processes of a succesfull, international company
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You possess basic knowledge of PLC, PLC programming, and drive technology
- You are inscripted student in a German university
- You've got strong problem-solving skills and are able to communicate fluently between different levels of hierarchy.
- Your knowledge of both German and English is fluent
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We are looking forward to your application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.