Ni-MH back-up for infrastructure type (H) standard batteries
Nickel metal hydride standard back-up batteries for infrastructure
These Ni-MH batteries can be used across a wide range of temperature (-10 to +60°C) and will deliver a long service time when using intermittent charge. Our infrastructure type batteries are recommended for use in applications such emergency lighting, vending machines and as a back-up for base stations. Last but not least, they are ideal to replace nickel cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries.
- Expected lifetime of these back-up batteries is about 4 to 6 years
- Excellent charge characteristics at high temperature (60°C)
- Long lifetime when using intermittent charge
- Wide operating temperature (-10 to 60℃)
- Most suitable for exchanging with Nickel-Cadmium batteries
- Small size and light weight
How to read the model numbers used for Ni-MH batteries
The model numbers are normally indicated using two upper case English letters and three or more digits, as shown in the example. This numbering system gives the user information about the battery capacity, the dimensions and so on.
BK - 70AAH
BK- nickel metal hydride battery
70 - multiply this number by 10 to obtain the rated capacity (some exceptions)
AA- diameter: AAA, AA, A, F
H- high temperature & long life type