The NPM-DX provides a greater line throughput, better quality and lower production cost featuring an autonomous line control, which guaranties a stable operation based on automatic functionality. This functionality in combination with the machine set up offers a labor-saving production with improved utilization.
In combination with the Panasonic software environment and embedded into an Industry 4.0 philosophy, the user can expect a modern shop floor management system including various remote operation options, feeder setup navigation, component supply navigation etc.
In total, the NPM-DX reduces downtimes and increase the line throughput.
With 92 400 cph and a feeder capacity for up to 136 reels, the NPM-DX is the ideal solution to meet the expectation of an evolving electronics assembly industry.
The NPM-DX can process PCB sizes of up to 510 x 590 mm and place large connectors (up to 150 x 25mm) and other components (up to 120 x 90mm).
This and other features make the NPM-DX the best solution for high volume-mix manufacturing.
- 92 400 cph and feeding with up to 136 reels
- Ready for line automatization
- Available APC system
- Automatic recovery options
- Remote operation option
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) with maintenance services
- Advanced feeder setup and component supply navigation
- Integrated floor management
|PCB dimensions (mm)
*When the long spec. conveyor is selected
|Single-lane mode: L 50 × W 50 ~ L 510 × W 590|
|Dual-lane mode: L 50 × W 50 ~ L 510 × W 300|
|PCB exchange time
*When the short spec. conveyor is selected
2.1 s ( L 275 mm or less)
*May differ depending on PCB specifications.
|Electric source||3-phase AC 200, 220, 380, 400, 420, 480 V 5.0 kVA|
|Pneumatic source *1||Min.0.5 MPa、200 L /min (A.N.R.)|
|Dimensions (mm)||W 1 665 *2 × D 2 570 *3 × H 1 444 *4|
|Mass||3 600 kg (Only for main body:This differs depending on the option configuration.)|
16-nozzle head V2 (Per head)
8-nozzle head (Per head)
|4-nozzle head (Per head)|
46 200 cph
(0.078 s/ chip)
24 000 cph
(0.150 s/ chip)
8 500 cph (0.424 s/ chip)
8 000 cph (0.450 s/ QFP)
|Placement accuracy (Cpk≧1)||±25 μm/Square chip||±25 μm/ Square chip
±40 μm/QFP □12 mm Under
±25 μm/QFP □12 mm to □32 mm
|±20 μm/ QFP|
|Component dimensions (mm)||0201 component *5*6 / 03015 component *5
0402 component *5 to L 6 x W 6 x T 3
|0402 component *5 ~L 45 x W 45 or L 100 x W 40 x T 12||0603 chip ~ L 120 x W 90 or L 150 x W 25 x T 30|
|Component supply||Taping||Tape: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 44 / 56 mm||Tape:4 ~56 /72 / 88 / 104 mm|
|4, 8 mm tape:Max. 136|
|Stick||Max. 32 (Single stick feeder)|
- Only for main body
- 2 265 mm in width if extension conveyors (300 mm) are placed on both sides.
- Dimension D including feeder cart
- Excluding the monitor, signal tower and ceiling fan cover.
- 0201/03015/0402 component requires a specific nozzle/tape feeder.
- 0201 component placement is optional. (Under conditions specified by Panasonic)
* Placement tact time and accuracy values may differ slightly depending on conditions.
* Please refer to the specification booklet for details.