FX-300 photoelectric sensor
FX-300 - born from technological innovation
Fibre sensors have again taken another step forward. The deterioration of light emitting elements over time, previously accepted as unavoidable, as well as the conventional idea that lenses could only be attached at the fibre end, have now finally been overcome by SUNX technology. A newly developed light eliminates deterioration, and by incorporating a lens within the fibre sensor itself, stable long-range sensing for long periods of time is now possible for the first time ever.
- Long-range sensing made possible with built-in optical lens
- Optical communication function enables data to be copied and saved (up to 16 amplifiers)
- 35µs response time (FX-301HS)
- The amount of light emitted can be selected without needing to change the response time
- 4-digit, 7-segment red LED display and LED indicators
- Only two switches, the large jog switch and the large mode key, are required for operation
- Supply voltage via only one cable for up to 16 amplifiers
- Close mounting is possible for up to four fibre heads
- Reduced intensity mode for transparent objects
- Window comparator with two outputs (FX-305)
- Copy-lock function
- Optional: settings for up to 16 fibre sensors can be changed at once by means of external signals (FX-CH)
- Optional: up to 16 I/O devices can be connected at once using MIL connectors (SC)
- Optional: external communication via RS485 (SCGU1485)
- Communication unit SCGU1485
- Bank selection unit FX-CH2
- PLC connection system SC
- Main and sub cables (1/2/5m)
- End plates
- Workpiece detection: This standard type of FX-301(P)(-HS) using red light has a four-chemical emitting element for stable sensing over long periods.
- Sensing translucent stickers: The blue LED type greatly reduces the damping rate, making it ideal for delicate sensing for yellow/red transitions.
- Register mark detection: The green LED type greatly reduces the damping rate, making it ideal for delicate sensing.
- Sensing film meandering: Infrared LED type is ideal for sensing environments with light restrictions, such as places where lightsensitive film is being handled.
- Object sensing during the painting process: Due to a sensing range of 19.5m (FX-301 long range mode) and a 10m fiber length, it can be lead through rough environments freely.
- Engine block passage confirmation: FD-WKZ1 has realized a sensing range of 480mm (FX-301 long range mode). In addition, due to its powerful beam, it can even work in adverse environments such as in areas prone to dust.
- Wire breakage detection: Wide beams are ideal for moving wire detection.
|Übersicht Sensoren||29.1 MB||30.01.2020|
|Short Form Sensors||9.2 MB||07.05.2019|
|FX-301 Serie Betriebsanleitung||3 MB||01.11.2010|
|Serie FX-301 Manual de instrucciones||3 MB||01.11.2010|
|FX-300 PRO Mode Operation Guide||1.7 MB||30.06.2015|
|PRO Mode Operation Guide||1.7 MB||01.01.2007|
|FX-300 Series Cautions for sensor connection in cascade||101.8 KB||01.11.2010|
|Product finder for sensors||1.7 MB||19.10.2018|
|Série FX-301 Manual d'instructions||3 MB||01.11.2010|
|FX-305 Bedienungsanleitung||568.8 KB||01.07.2006|